Terms and conditions
Terms of Service
These Terms of Service hereafter referred to as "Agreement" is made and entered into by and between Klaar Digital Solutions Private Limited, hereafter referred to as "Klaar", "us", "we", "our" and you, hereafter referred to as "Licensee", "you", "your".
By accepting this agreement you represent that
- You fulfill all the requirements to enter contracts, in your local jurisdiction, such as minimum age and any other requirements which may be present
- If you are creating a new admin account on Klaar you have the authority to do so on behalf of the other users you will be adding to your Klaar account
The term "app" refers to Klaar's proprietary application for work management available through electronic means on https://app.klaarhq.com, any other domains as may be applicable, any other mobile app on any platform and any integrations and plugins as published by Klaar.
Klaar may offer free or paid subscriptions to use the Klaar application on the terms and conditions mentioned below.
Klaar grants a non-exclusive, non-transferrable, revocable license for authorized users to access and use the app.
The license does not grant you the permission to allow any third party except authorized users to access the app. The number of authorized users will be determined by the number of users you have taken the subscription for, or added to your User List in the app or otherwise agreed to with Klaar through any other agreement which is supplementing this agreement.
If you have opted for a paid subscription to Klaar then you agree to be responsible for paying the subscription fees and all applicable taxes. When option for a paid subscription Klaar will mention whether the price is inclusive of taxes or taxes are over and above the price. When opting for the subscription fees it will also be made clear the duration for which the fees is applicable. Subscription fees for the same number of users may vary depending on the duration for which the subscription is taken. The price of a subscription is valid only for the duration and number of users it is taken for. Klaar is not liable to provide subsequent follow on subscriptions at the same price as earlier ones.
Payment of Subscription Fees
To pay for a subscription you have to provide Klaar with up to date credit card details and or other methods of payment. You authorize us to charge the payment method for the subscription charges for the initial period and at the start of all renewal periods till such time that you cancel the subscription.
A subscription can be cancelled at any time by you upon which you can continue using the app for the duration for which the subscription fees is already paid. Klaar will not provide any refund for partially consumed subscriptions. For subscriptions which are set to renew automatically you have to cancel your subscription at least 30 calendar days prior to the date of renewal for the renewal to not be done. If you have a free subscription then Klaar may cancel that subscription with a notice of 10 calendar days. If you are using a demo subscription Klaar may cancel the demo subscription with 1 calendar day notice.
Regardless of any other clause in this agreement, Klaar may cancel your subscription immediately with a notice if you or any of your authorized users violates any provision contained in this agreement.
We are eager to learn from you about how we can improve the app and other offerings from Klaar. You can provide feedback to us in multiple ways including but not limited to emailing email@example.com, through the in-app chat functionality, discussions with authorized representatives from Klaar, replying to our support tickets etc. We may also solicit feedback from you through email, in-app messages, discussions etc. You grant us an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free right to use the feedback in any manner and purpose we want including but not limited to changing, modifying, correcting, improving the app or creating other products and services.
We will retain the right to use the name and logo of your organization on our website to identify you as a customer.
Privacy and Data Rights
Warranties and Limitations
- Each party represents and warrants to the other part that they have the full corporate right, power and authority to enter into this agreement and perform the acts mentioned herein and that in doing so they are not violating the terms or any other agreement to which they are a part
- Performance warranty - If you have a paid subscription to the app we warrant to you that the app
- will be delivered to you and your authorized users to conform to all material descriptions and be of reasonable quality
- we will put reasonable efforts to remedy any defects to the app
- Licensee acknowledgement and disclaimer of other warranties
- Except as mentioned in Section 11(b),
- (1) you agree that the app is provided “as is” and that we make no other warranty as to the app;
- (2) you acknowledge and agree that: (i) the app may contain issues, errors, design flaws or other problems; (ii) at times the app may not function fully or adequately; and (iii) use of the app may result in unexpected results, loss of data, project delays or other unpredictable damage or loss to you or your authorized users
- (3) we disclaim all warranties, related tot he app, its use or any inability to use it, the results of its use and this agreement
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we be liable for any consequential, special, exemplary, incidental or indirect damages arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or the use, the results of use, or the inability to use the app. In all cases our aggregate liability to you arising out of the use of this agreement and the results of use or the inability to use the app would be limited to the amount paid by you for the access and use of the app for a period of 12 months prior to the events or circumstances which give rise to the claim.
Transfer of Rights and Obligations
Neither party can transfer the rights and obligations of this agreement without the prior written consent of the other party.
Use of Third Party Services
The app may provide integration or linking with one or more third-party services. Your use of such third party services is governed by the terms and conditions established by each of those third party services with you. You are responsible for providing and maintaining all necessary rights and access for integrating or linking with third party services. All charges arising out of your use of third party services will be paid by you.
Questions and Clarifications